The cryptocurrency market is seeing a significant recovery following a dismal performance yesterday.
How Are The Altcoins Performing?
The cryptocurrency prices were fluctuating to a great extent.
- In comparison to Bitcoin, altcoins are performing better. Yesterday saw an 8% decrease in the price of Ethereum. It is presently trading at $1,635, up 8% over the past 24 hours. Prices for BNB, XRP, and Solana are all rising by 5% to 6%.
- However, ethereum classic ethereum classic Smart Contracts Followers : 0 View profile is still fluctuating erratically. It decreased by 9% yesterday after rising by more than 25% over the last few days. On the bright side, it has risen again by 10%, marking the start of what could be a fabulous run ahead.
What Is Driving The Crypto Rebound?
The hawkish Fed was priced in by investors, which caused a decline in asset prices. Nevertheless, it seems that investors along with the general markets have stabilized at the moment. S&P 500 rose by 1.8% while NASDAQ 100 rose by 2.1%.
The value of the crypto market soared throughout the epidemic, making it more closely correlated with traditional markets than ever. An asset’s correlation to the overall market is gauged by its beta value. The beta of cryptocurrencies is 2. In other words, crypto assets move twice as much if the overall market grows or declines by 1%.
How long will the bulls reign?
Numerous factors will determine how long this cryptocurrency boom lasts.
- The Merging Effect: Anytime in the upcoming week, the ethereum ethereum Blockchain NetworkTechnology Followers : 0 View profile merge is anticipated to go live. According to experts, it will be a very promising move for altcoins.
- CPI Data: On September 13th, the Consumer Price Index data will be made public. Investors will also be examining this data.
- Fed’s Stance: The Federal Reserve’s approach to combating inflation will be determined by the CPI figures, and this will have a significant impact on the price of cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin (BTC) trading volumes against the British pound (GBP) surged to a new high after the Sterling wobbled on Tuesday, prompting market experts to speculate that investors scrambled to dispose of the Pound in exchange for Bitcoin or to profit from arbitrage. The British pound reached a record low against the U.S. dollar, according to data compiled by […]
The post Cardano (ADA) Price To Surge 30% in October – Analyst Maps the Best Entry Levels appeared first on Coinpedia Fintech News
After the Vasil hard fork, the price of Cardano (ADA) nearly fell to a year-low as the upgrade failed to generate a bullish trend. The hard fork, which went live on September 22 and 27, hasn’t been able to gain traction and in fact, following the activation of Plutus V2, the price of ADA dropped …
The post Shiba Inu Accumulation Spike – SHIB Price May See Massive Rally in October appeared first on Coinpedia Fintech News
Shiba Inu (SHIB) had a strong year in 2021, increasing by over 1,000% to rank among the greatest performers on the market. SHIB, however, has been experiencing a bear run this year, just like many other coins. The price remains low despite the encouraging developments and the impending release of Shibarium, the layer-2 scaling solution. …
Bitcoin has its back covered by this American senator who believes in the potential of the crypto to bring good things to the U.S. financial sector and economy in general. Senator Cynthia Lummis may be the most prominent champion for the crypto sector in Congress. Her strong support for the cryptocurrency industry distinguishes her from […]
China has become a hotbed of illicit crypto trade lately. The country has earned quite a reputation in the international community when it comes to scams and illegal activities involving cryptocurrencies. Recently, there have been a number of nefarious activities originating from the country or involving Chinese nationals. For instance, in June 2021, more than 200 […]
Terra was formerly a market leader in the development of stablecoins through algorithmic methods, but the sudden failure of its collapse has caused a huge uproar and contributed to the overall bearish trend in the entire crypto ecosystem. Despite suffering losses of 99%, LUNA has tried to rebuild its empire once more, and this time, …